Feature request

kenschen

Feature request

Post by kenschen » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:22 am

Hey,

SUMo is quite a good piece of software in its category, however there are one thing that bugs me a lot! Why can't i choose in settings to NOT show already up-to-date programs in the main view list? It's quite annoying having to look at 400+ programs that don't need my attention at all. Therefore i would like to formally request that feature being implemented in all future version, preferably as soon as possible. :)

Kyle_Katarn
Site Admin

Re: Feature request

Post by Kyle_Katarn » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:20 pm

Thanks !

Are you using SUMo PRO ?

What about sorting by update status ? (can be done automatically by clicking on "update" top image)

kenschen

Post by kenschen » Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:14 pm

Yes i'm using pro :)

i am already sorting by status, what i'm talking about is the ability to remove/turn off already updated software entirely from the interface, so there is ONLY showing the items that need updating minor/major. Because i think it's pointless to see the already updated, since they are of no interest because of that already updated status. I hope you understand what i mean. :)

Kyle_Katarn
Site Admin

Post by Kyle_Katarn » Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:50 pm

Yes but you might want to keep them... in case future update get released. Am i wrong ?
Do you mean "temporary hiding" until a new release get available?

kenschen

Post by kenschen » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:29 am

No i don't mean temporary hiding, i mean i can click an option in settings so that already updated apps are permanently hidden, and if i click that same option again they show again, let's say i search for updates, the search finishes and i now have a list array of minor and major updates and already updated apps (the red orange and green status), and since the green status apps are ALREADY updated there is NO point in me seeing them in that list array. The option i'm requesting is that i can click to hide green status updates from that list array so that ONLY red and orange are showing. i then proceed to update 2 of the orange minor updates and then refresh the search and now 2 updated apps are hidden from view so that again only orange and red are showing. Do you understand now what i mean? :)

Kyle_Katarn
Site Admin

Post by Kyle_Katarn » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:04 pm

Yes. Not available yet :-(

kenschen

Post by kenschen » Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:39 am

Cool, i'll be looking forward to when it is ready :)

Kyle_Katarn
Site Admin

Post by Kyle_Katarn » Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:43 am

OK :)