What is the difference between SUMo and SUMo_Lite?

Razz

Post by Razz » Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:42 pm

Thank you for your time.

Kyle_Katarn
Site Admin

Re: What is the difference between SUMo and SUMo_Lite?

Post by Kyle_Katarn » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:23 am

Both installers are the same (i'll remove one of these on the download page to avoid confusion)

Once installed you then have SUMo "Free" and you can upgrade to "PRO". See http://www.kcsoftwares.com/?sumo for details.

GiddyUpGo

Post by GiddyUpGo » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:19 pm

With this new update I only saw download and the Zip version. Download seems to dl the Lite version.
Did you combine the Sponsors with the Lite version, or maybe did you do away with the Sponsors version?
(I have the pro lifetime version)

Kyle_Katarn
Site Admin

Post by Kyle_Katarn » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:05 pm

We are now "Lite/Portable only", we do NOT propose any sponsor from now on (until further notice)

Isn't this a good news ? :)

GiddyUpGo

Post by GiddyUpGo » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:01 pm

For MOST that reviews SUMo on the internet this will be good news. It seems they always tried the sponsor version and never tried the lite version without any sponsors. They always complained about the sponsors.
I know that the sponsors did help pay SUMo's way. This had to be a large step for you!
Thank you Kyle_Katarn for SUMo. It stands above any and all programs in it's class. The Best!

Kyle_Katarn
Site Admin

Post by Kyle_Katarn » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:45 pm

GiddyUpGo wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:01 pm
For MOST that reviews SUMo on the internet this will be good news. It seems they always tried the sponsor version and never tried the lite version without any sponsors. They always complained about the sponsors.
I know that the sponsors did help pay SUMo's way. This had to be a large step for you!
Thank you Kyle_Katarn for SUMo. It stands above any and all programs in it's class. The Best!
I'll try to get these reviews updated, thanks !
Are you using SUMo PRO or regular ?

GiddyUpGo

Post by GiddyUpGo » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:06 pm

"Are you using SUMo PRO or regular ?" Kyle asked.
I used Sumo free for years. Because of your support and the program, I upgraded to the Pro. Lifetime Version. The free version was everything I needed. I purchased the Pro Lifetime version because I wanted to support Sumo.
GiddyUpGo is my Internet name. Under Centurytel.net (Centurylink.net) you will find E Richards for my License name.
The changes you have made to the site and the program are great! Thank YOU!

Kyle_Katarn
Site Admin

Post by Kyle_Katarn » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:40 pm

GiddyUpGo wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:06 pm
"Are you using SUMo PRO or regular ?" Kyle asked.
I used Sumo free for years. Because of your support and the program, I upgraded to the Pro. Lifetime Version. The free version was everything I needed. I purchased the Pro Lifetime version because I wanted to support Sumo.
GiddyUpGo is my Internet name. Under Centurytel.net (Centurylink.net) you will find E Richards for my License name.
The changes you have made to the site and the program are great! Thank YOU!
Thanks !!