Beta Versions / Undue notifications

Kyle_Katarn
Site Admin
Posts: 1067
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:13 pm

Re: Beta Versions / Undue notifications

Post by Kyle_Katarn » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:22 pm

F13Reboot wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:14 pm
Yandex Browser 18.1.1.539 its beta.
Last stable: 17.11.1

ProcessLasso 9.0.0.433 its beta.
Last stable: v9.0.0.426
source: https://bitsum.com/changes/processlasso/

I always report beta by click "Report Beta" but it does not bring any changes :/
Fixed !

bobprimak
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:39 am

Re: Beta Versions / Undue notifications

Post by bobprimak » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:10 am

VLC Player 3.0 is NOT RELEASED yet. See the linked page at Videolan.org. This was a false report.

Kyle_Katarn
Site Admin
Posts: 1067
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:13 pm

Re: Beta Versions / Undue notifications

Post by Kyle_Katarn » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:39 pm

bobprimak wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:10 am
VLC Player 3.0 is NOT RELEASED yet. See the linked page at Videolan.org. This was a false report.
Fixed !

User avatar
F13Reboot
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:23 am
Location: Poland

Re: Beta Versions / Undue notifications

Post by F13Reboot » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:50 am

Yandex Browser 18.4.0.1387 it's beta (source: https://browser.yandex.com/beta/)
Last stable: 18.3.1.1232
oops, file not found

Kyle_Katarn
Site Admin
Posts: 1067
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:13 pm

Re: Beta Versions / Undue notifications

Post by Kyle_Katarn » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:40 am

F13Reboot wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:50 am
Yandex Browser 18.4.0.1387 it's beta (source: https://browser.yandex.com/beta/)
Last stable: 18.3.1.1232
Fixed !

chaosxian
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu May 10, 2018 10:34 pm

Re: Beta Versions / Undue notifications

Post by chaosxian » Sun May 13, 2018 10:48 pm

MusicBee Stable: 3.1.6590
Beta. 3.2.xxxx
https://www.getmusicbee.com/downloads/

Kyle_Katarn
Site Admin
Posts: 1067
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:13 pm

Re: Beta Versions / Undue notifications

Post by Kyle_Katarn » Mon May 14, 2018 7:48 pm

chaosxian wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 10:48 pm
MusicBee Stable: 3.1.6590
Beta. 3.2.xxxx
https://www.getmusicbee.com/downloads/
Fixed, thanks !

Post Reply