Beta Versions / Undue notifications

BlueCrayon
Posts: 37
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:20 pm

Re: Beta Versions / Undue notifications

Post by BlueCrayon »

Google Chrome 40.0.2214.5 is a beta. Current version is 38.0.2125.122

Dropbox 2.11.38.0 is a beta. Current version is 2.10.51.0 https://www.dropbox.com/install

SumatraPDF 3.1.0.9646 is a beta. Current version is 3.0.0.0 http://blog.kowalczyk.info/software/sum ... iewer.html
Kyle_Katarn
Site Admin
Posts: 1435
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:13 pm

Re: Beta Versions / Undue notifications

Post by Kyle_Katarn »

BlueCrayon wrote:Google Chrome 40.0.2214.5 is a beta. Current version is 38.0.2125.122

Dropbox 2.11.38.0 is a beta. Current version is 2.10.51.0 https://www.dropbox.com/install

SumatraPDF 3.1.0.9646 is a beta. Current version is 3.0.0.0 http://blog.kowalczyk.info/software/sum ... iewer.html
Fixed x3
BlueCrayon
Posts: 37
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:20 pm

Re: Beta Versions / Undue notifications

Post by BlueCrayon »

7-Zip 9.35.0.0 is a beta. http://www.kcsoftwares.com/sumo/view.ph ... lov&prot=2
Current version remains 9.20.0.0 http://www.7-zip.org/
Kyle_Katarn
Site Admin
Posts: 1435
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:13 pm

Re: Beta Versions / Undue notifications

Post by Kyle_Katarn »

BlueCrayon wrote:7-Zip 9.35.0.0 is a beta. http://www.kcsoftwares.com/sumo/view.ph ... lov&prot=2
Current version remains 9.20.0.0 http://www.7-zip.org/
Fixed
BlueCrayon
Posts: 37
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:20 pm

Re: Beta Versions / Undue notifications

Post by BlueCrayon »

Mp3tag 2.67.1 is a beta http://www.kcsoftwares.com/sumo/view.ph ... ich&prot=2
Current version is 2.66.0 http://www.mp3tag.de/en/

Audacity 2.1.0.0 is a release candidate http://www.kcsoftwares.com/sumo/view.ph ... eam&prot=2
Current version is 2.0.6.0 http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

Dropbox 3.2.9.0 is a beta http://www.kcsoftwares.com/sumo/view.ph ... nc.&prot=2
Current version is 3.2.6.0 https://www.dropbox.com/install
simon
Posts: 64
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:18 pm

Re: Beta Versions / Undue notifications

Post by simon »

BlueCrayon wrote:Dropbox 3.2.9.0 is a beta http://www.kcsoftwares.com/sumo/view.ph ... nc.&prot=2
Current version is 3.2.6.0 https://www.dropbox.com/install
Dropbox 3.2.9 is stable https://www.dropboxforum.com/hc/communi ... uild-3-2-9
BlueCrayon
Posts: 37
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:20 pm

Re: Beta Versions / Undue notifications

Post by BlueCrayon »

simon wrote:Dropbox 3.2.9 is stable https://www.dropboxforum.com/hc/communi ... uild-3-2-9
It is now, it wasn't at the time of my post. But don't worry, the listing is already on the next beta.

Dropbox 3.3.36.0 is a beta. http://www.kcsoftwares.com/sumo/view.ph ... nc.&prot=2
Dropbox 3.2.9.0 is the current version. https://www.dropbox.com/install

Seems like yesterday was a busy day for updates. Yesterday Mp3Tag 2.67 was a beta, today 2.68 is out.
Kyle_Katarn
Site Admin
Posts: 1435
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:13 pm

Re: Beta Versions / Undue notifications

Post by Kyle_Katarn »

All fixed, thanks !
BlueCrayon
Posts: 37
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:20 pm

Re: Beta Versions / Undue notifications

Post by BlueCrayon »

Dropbox 3.4.4.0 is a beta http://www.kcsoftwares.com/sumo/view.ph ... nc.&prot=2

Current version is 3.4.3.0 https://www.dropbox.com/install

It's been off for like a week, hopefully they don't update it overnight again. ;)
Kyle_Katarn
Site Admin
Posts: 1435
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:13 pm

Re: Beta Versions / Undue notifications

Post by Kyle_Katarn »

BlueCrayon wrote:Dropbox 3.4.4.0 is a beta http://www.kcsoftwares.com/sumo/view.ph ... nc.&prot=2

Current version is 3.4.3.0 https://www.dropbox.com/install

It's been off for like a week, hopefully they don't update it overnight again. ;)
3.4.4 is current :)
Post Reply