Page 34 of 61

Re: Beta Versions / Undue notifications

Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:06 pm
by BlueCrayon
Google Chrome 40.0.2214.5 is a beta. Current version is 38.0.2125.122

Dropbox 2.11.38.0 is a beta. Current version is 2.10.51.0 https://www.dropbox.com/install

SumatraPDF 3.1.0.9646 is a beta. Current version is 3.0.0.0 http://blog.kowalczyk.info/software/sum ... iewer.html

Re: Beta Versions / Undue notifications

Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:41 pm
by Kyle_Katarn
BlueCrayon wrote:Google Chrome 40.0.2214.5 is a beta. Current version is 38.0.2125.122

Dropbox 2.11.38.0 is a beta. Current version is 2.10.51.0 https://www.dropbox.com/install

SumatraPDF 3.1.0.9646 is a beta. Current version is 3.0.0.0 http://blog.kowalczyk.info/software/sum ... iewer.html
Fixed x3

Re: Beta Versions / Undue notifications

Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:34 pm
by BlueCrayon
7-Zip 9.35.0.0 is a beta. http://www.kcsoftwares.com/sumo/view.ph ... lov&prot=2
Current version remains 9.20.0.0 http://www.7-zip.org/

Re: Beta Versions / Undue notifications

Posted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:51 pm
by Kyle_Katarn
BlueCrayon wrote:7-Zip 9.35.0.0 is a beta. http://www.kcsoftwares.com/sumo/view.ph ... lov&prot=2
Current version remains 9.20.0.0 http://www.7-zip.org/
Fixed

Re: Beta Versions / Undue notifications

Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:18 pm
by BlueCrayon
Mp3tag 2.67.1 is a beta http://www.kcsoftwares.com/sumo/view.ph ... ich&prot=2
Current version is 2.66.0 http://www.mp3tag.de/en/

Audacity 2.1.0.0 is a release candidate http://www.kcsoftwares.com/sumo/view.ph ... eam&prot=2
Current version is 2.0.6.0 http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

Dropbox 3.2.9.0 is a beta http://www.kcsoftwares.com/sumo/view.ph ... nc.&prot=2
Current version is 3.2.6.0 https://www.dropbox.com/install

Re: Beta Versions / Undue notifications

Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:59 pm
by simon
BlueCrayon wrote:Dropbox 3.2.9.0 is a beta http://www.kcsoftwares.com/sumo/view.ph ... nc.&prot=2
Current version is 3.2.6.0 https://www.dropbox.com/install
Dropbox 3.2.9 is stable https://www.dropboxforum.com/hc/communi ... uild-3-2-9

Re: Beta Versions / Undue notifications

Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:21 pm
by BlueCrayon
simon wrote:Dropbox 3.2.9 is stable https://www.dropboxforum.com/hc/communi ... uild-3-2-9
It is now, it wasn't at the time of my post. But don't worry, the listing is already on the next beta.

Dropbox 3.3.36.0 is a beta. http://www.kcsoftwares.com/sumo/view.ph ... nc.&prot=2
Dropbox 3.2.9.0 is the current version. https://www.dropbox.com/install

Seems like yesterday was a busy day for updates. Yesterday Mp3Tag 2.67 was a beta, today 2.68 is out.

Re: Beta Versions / Undue notifications

Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:42 pm
by Kyle_Katarn
All fixed, thanks !

Re: Beta Versions / Undue notifications

Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:23 pm
by BlueCrayon
Dropbox 3.4.4.0 is a beta http://www.kcsoftwares.com/sumo/view.ph ... nc.&prot=2

Current version is 3.4.3.0 https://www.dropbox.com/install

It's been off for like a week, hopefully they don't update it overnight again. ;)

Re: Beta Versions / Undue notifications

Posted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:43 pm
by Kyle_Katarn
BlueCrayon wrote:Dropbox 3.4.4.0 is a beta http://www.kcsoftwares.com/sumo/view.ph ... nc.&prot=2

Current version is 3.4.3.0 https://www.dropbox.com/install

It's been off for like a week, hopefully they don't update it overnight again. ;)
3.4.4 is current :)